Bored of the same al desko lunch? This avocado and bean salad is here to help. Make a batch and have it on its own, or between two slices of our sourdough bread. Enjoy!
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 small mango, cubed
- A handful of grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 can corn
- Lettuce leaves
- Juice of two limes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- A handful of fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk the lime juice, olive oil, honey and coriander leaves, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and prepared dressing. Gently toss until salad is coated in dressing.